Glam Affair has recently undergone a massive new release extravaganza. Not only is the GA/Tableau Vivant mainstore sim brand spanking new, but there have been tons of new changes, including the following new skins:
LeLutka: Martyna, Sheila, Gwen, Rachel, Vivan, Giada & Amara (shown above)
Catwa: Adeline, Cherry, Jenny, Masha & Kira. Raquel is also available at the current round of Collabor88.
Genus (formerly Genesis Lab): Milly & Charlie
Even the previous location based skin tones are old news and have been replaced with 12 freshly revamped tones, as shown below. They differ slightly from the original ones in either lighter or darker shades and are numbered accordingly but nevertheless, they’ve been extremely well done.
Appliers are available for the Maitreya, Belleza and SLink bodies and are available at the mainstore for 279L per single tone, or the fatpack for 1,119L. Also, for all you Maitreya users out there, I’ve got a bit of news. The next update for the Lara mesh body will include the newer tones and as of right now, the existing tones will also remain. While there is no release date scheduled for this major update, I’ve been told that the designers hope to have it completed ‘very soon.’ Fingers crossed, ladies.
Each applier also includes three cleavage options, with and without body freckles. This is great for saving on layers!
Here are some highlights on the new updates:
- New body applier options which includes varying depths of cleavage and freckles.
- New makeups, brows, mascara and hairbases (from Tableau Vivant) for LeLutka and Catwa heads (not shown.)
- Freckles, moles and contouring options for LeLutka skins.
- Though this one involves my personal taste, but if you’ve been a lover of the America tone as I have, you’ll have to settle for a version lighter or darker. While both are well done, it’s not quite the same.
- For Maitreya owners, the default skins have not yet been updated so you’ll need to purchase the new body appliers just like everyone else or wait until the next update.
- All new Glam Affair skins will only be released with the newer tones, so if you’re not a fan it’s unlikely you’ll be picking up anything new.